Why should you use a personal trainer?
- The trainer makes a plan after chatting about your goals and exercise and health history.
- Trainer knows what exercises are best for you to reach your goals.
- Trainer makes you have fun while you are working hard and don’t even notice the hour is up.
- Trainer motivates you to train regularly and makes sure you are performing exercises the correct way and don’t get injured!
- The trainer uses the correct load, progress and recovery principles as well as asses your fitness regularly.
Benefits of Core and Strength Training
- Having strong core is important for cycling but also for anybody’s life.
- Strong core and upper body helps you maintain correct posture on and off the bike and keeps your lower back and neck pain free.
- Prevention for osteoporosis
- It speeds up your metabolism and helps greatly with weight loss.
- Strength training increases your power on the bike. It also balances other muscles that you don’t use on bike as much.
I work at Virgin Active Green point as a personal trainer. I train clients individually or in small groups 3-4 people to make sure you do all exercises correctly whilst you still have fun.
I use pilates based exercises as well as body weight exercises and TRX suspension training and kettle bells. I choose functional training principle with lunge, squat, push, pull and twist patterns as well as mobility and stretch exercises to make sure your body is strong, mobile and flexible.
- Individual once off lesson 450 Rand
- 10 sessions 4000 Rand
- Group sessions 3 people in group 250 Rand per person
- Double session 2 people in group 300 Rand per person
Contact me to make appointment:
First session is free!