Do you want to prepare for a cycling event but not sure how? This is suitable for inexperienced as well as experienced riders who want to improve and achieve their best.
I can create a program that you follow on your own and give you feedback to make sure you don’t over or under train and get stronger, fitter and faster on and off your bike.
See more details bellow:
Training Options 2017
I have a coaching account with training peaks. An online base software where my clients log in all their workouts and it keeps me up to date of their training and progress.
I am based in Cape Town, Sea Point and work as a personal trainer at Virgin Active Point.
What are your goals?
I can make a program that is suitable for your indoor and outdoor sessions.
The beginner program
- A training plan designed specifically for your needs around your work, lifestyle and family
- 4 emails a month,
- Basic advice for race nutrition,
- Strength and mobility program for core and cycling specific strength exercises including flexibility,
- Evaluation of your heart rate data and training in athletes correct heart rate zones
R900 per month
The advanced program
- A training plan designed specifically for your needs around your work, lifestyle and family,
- 8 emails a month or chat on whatsup or phone calls initiated by client,
- Evaluation of your heart rate data and power data if using power meter and training in athletes correct heart rate zones
- Basic of race nutrition,
- A monthly 30 min of testing on wattbike in Green Point Virgin Active, evaluation of the test and 30 min of core and strength exercise
R1300 per month