Kate Slegrova has partnered with BreakAwayRides and founded together the Ladies Rides. Together they thrive to create the best experience on Montana bike for ladies and teach them skills on the bike whilst having fun.
- Single Sessions
R350 per person
- 9 Sessions
R2900 per person
DAY & TIME:
Wednesdays | 09h30 – 11h30
- Guided ride (maximum of 6 riders per coach)
- Skills tips during the ride
- Certified mountainbike guide with first aid certificate
- Trail fee
- Mechanical support
- Coffee stop
- Pictures & Video of ride
- Goody-bag (not included for single sessions)
- Shuttle service
- Southern Suburbs Green Belts
- Table Mountain
- Bottelary Hills
- Tokai Forest
If you are new to mountainbiking, this is for you!
You are comfortable riding very easy single trail but you don’t know how to handle switchbacks (tight corners), and any obstacle in the way.
You have been riding for more than a year and are confident on most easy trails but still nervous in root and rock gardens, smaller drops, switchbacks and berms.
Note: This is not a skills workshop but a training ride with the focus on skills application. We do provide skills tips during the ride, however, if you are looking for a skills lesson please view the information under BreakAway Skills.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A well maintained bicycle. Inserting sludge into the tube to self-seal punctures is highly recommended.
- Spare tubes
- Water bottles
- Gloves & comfortable clothes for the ride