- Private Sessions | R960 per person
- Group Sessions (2 Pax) | R790 per person
- Group Sessions (3+ Pax) | R690 per person
- Constantia Bike Park
- Southern Suburb Green Belts
- Table Mountain and Tokai forest.
- Structured skills lessons
- Professional mountain bike instructors with first aid certificate
- Trail fee
- Mechanical support
- Pictures & Video of ride
- Skills tips for home
- 30 Days Free Support
- Shuttle service
WHAT TO BRING:
- A well maintained bicycle. Inserting sludge into the tube to self-seal punctures is highly recommended.
- Spare tubes
- Water bottles
DATE & TIMES:
Monday – Friday
- 09h00 – 11h00
- 12h00 – 14h00
- 15h00 – 17h00
Saturday & Sunday
- 14h00 – 16h00
14 – 95 years
Single Track Foundation (Levels 1-3)
- This is for you if you are new to mountain biking. You are comfortable riding very easy single trail but you don’t know how to handle switchbacks (steep corners), and any obstacle in the way.
- You learn: Getting to know your mountain bike | Learning the ‘attack
position’ | Correct gear selection | Effective braking | Negotiating small trail obstacles incl. A-frames, bridges | Practice of easy switchbacks up and down
- Important! Don’t wear cleated shoes. Wear takkies and fit flat pedals to better concentrate on the skills training.
Intermediate (Levels 4-8)
- This is for you if you have been riding for more than a year. You are confident on most trails but still nervous in root and rock gardens, smaller drops, switchbacks and berms.
- You learn: Dynamic weight shift – seated and standing | Negotiating rock gardens, sand | Cornering skills incl. tight switchbacks and berms | Riding smaller drop offs, steps and jumps | Bunny hop | Track Stand | Negotiating steep terrain (up/down)
Advanced (Levels 9-10)
- This is for you if you are experienced and have been riding for a number of years. You love speed and descend quickly through rock and root gardens but still nervous on bigger drops and clearing jumps. You struggle on steep technical uphill and want to improve speed and flow in the trails.
- You learn: Negotiating steep technical terrain incl. rooty and rocky up & downhill | Riding bigger drop offs and jumps (XCO level) | Increase speed and flow.
Our trainers have over 10 years of mountainbiking experience (XCM, XCO and Enduro) and been involved in mountain bike skills training for the past three years. Kate is a qualified cycle coach, and Katja is a qualified mountainbike tour guide. We are certified first-aiders.