Why should you use a personal trainer?
- The trainer makes a plan after chatting about your goals and exercise and health history.
- Trainer knows what exercises are best for you to reach your goals.
- Trainer makes you have fun while you are working hard and don’t even notice the hour is up.
- Trainer motivates you to train regularly and makes sure you are performing exercises the correct way and don’t get injured!
- The trainer uses the correct load, progress and recovery principles as well as asses your fitness regularly.
Benefits of Core and Strength Training
- Having strong core is important for cycling but also for anybody’s life.
- Strong core and upper body helps you maintain correct posture on and off the bike and keeps your lower back and neck pain free.
- Prevention for osteoporosis
- It speeds up your metabolism and helps greatly with weight loss.
- Strength training increases your power on the bike. It also balances other muscles that you don’t use on bike as much.
I work at Virgin Active Green point as a personal trainer. I train clients individually or in small groups 3-4 people to make sure you do all exercises correctly whilst you still have fun.
I use pilates based exercises as well as body weight exercises and TRX suspension training and kettle bells. I choose functional training principle with lunge, squat, push, pull and twist patterns as well as mobility and stretch exercises to make sure your body is strong, mobile and flexible.
Personal training strength and core
- Individual 55 min session R450
- 10 sessions R4400
- Individual 30 min session R330
- 10 sessions 30 min R3000
- Group sessions (2-4 people) R290 per 55 min session
Contact me to make appointment.