Thank you for your interest!
Weekly group and weekend rides in Atlantic Seaboard and Southern Suburbs.
We are excited to see more ladies on bikes! But we all know that riding alone is just unfortunately not an option. That’s why we’ve launched Pretty Pedal.
In addition to the safety of riding in a group, we will help you gain confidence, increase fitness, skill up on the road and off road and – naturally – make new cycling friends.
The payment options are:
- R200 per Ride.
- R190 per Ride if you pay for 10. Which should be used within 3 months.
- R1900 for 10 Rides or
- Monthly unlimited Rides per schedule R690.
The schedule for next week will be:
- First ride 14th of January 2020!
- Tues road ride 6am Sea Point / Virgin Active Bill Peters Drive
- Tues road ride 9am Sea Point / Virgin Active Bill Peters Drive
- Thurs road/mtb 6am Claremont Palmyra junction
- Thurs road/mtb 9am Sea Point / Virgin Active Bill Peters Drive
- Saturday road ride- Virgin Active Bill Peters Drive
Lara Tennent, an experienced cyclist and captain of ladies winning team of Double Century will be leading the 6am rides and alternate weekend rides and Kate Slegrova, cycling coach and personal trainer, will be doing the 9am and alternate weekend rides.