Sign up now for 12 week training programme for the Cape Town Cycle Tour!
- fitness test on Wattbike and strength core assessment with coach Kate Slegrova
- Set up of correct heart rate and power training zones
- An online training programme on Training peaks website tailored for your specific needs to do on your own
- Strength and core training program with exercise description and videos
- Nutrition guidelines
- A coach that will make sure that you don’t slack off!
Email Kate.email@example.com or call/WhatsApp 076 579 1722
Are you new to mountain biking or want to improve your skills? Join our training sessions and you are sure to learn new skills swiftly with the right doses of fun.
- Saturdays and Sundays 14h00-17h00
- Weekdays can be arranged
Note: We do offer transport to trails. Pick up in Sea Point, R50 petrol allowance)
- Private lessons R800 for 2 hours
- Group sessions (2 pax) R650 per person/2 hours
- Group sessions (3+pax) R550 per person/3 hours
- Kids Clinics (2+pax) R400 per child/2 hours
- Kids Clinics (4+pax) R300 per child/2 hours
Basic single track flow and cornering, practice of braking and shifting gears, balancing and different positioning on bike, practice of easy switchbacks
INTERMEDIATE 1 & 2
Learn how to maneuver around tight switchbacks, mount and dismount pavements, how to track stand, how to ride steep rooty inclines and how to negotiate your way through rock gardens. Ride smaller drop offs.
Training sessions are run by Kate Slegrova who is a certified cycle coach, and Katja Steenkamp, an experienced Cross Country and Enduro rider.
You will be fueled by Hammer Nutrition
TO BOOK YOUR SESSION
We want to use our passion for the sport as a platform to create awareness of and support Qhubeka and World Bicycle Relief in their mission to mobilize children with bicycles. Please join us by donating R40 for each lesson you are taking with us. Follow this link to make your contribution: Qhubeka